Ankle brace with lacing and lateral reinforcement.
- Article No.
- Acute capsular ligament rupture
- Arthroses upper / lower ankle joint
- Chronic capsular ligament instability
- Post-operative foot & ankle
- Primary and recurrence prophylaxis
- Sprains of the foot & ankle
Effectiveness / Technology
- Limitation of talar prolapse and inversion
- Safe stabilisation of the ankle
- Insole-like design with lacing and integrated spiral springs
- Medial and lateral reinforcement inlays
- Stretching insert on the Achilles tendon