Functional brace for stabilisation of the shoulder joint in cases of flaccid paralysis.
The diagonal strap guidance encourages external rotation.
- Article No.
Size Arm section Shoulder section 4 _ Arm circumference in cm 9 _ Chest circumference in cm 1 (S) 21 - 25 (S) 75 - 90 2 (S) 21 - 25 (M) 90 - 105 3 (S) 21 - 25 (L) 105 - 125 4 (M) 25 - 29 (S) 75 - 90 5 (M) 25 - 29 (M) 90 - 105 6 (M) 25 - 29 (L) 105 - 125 7 (L) 29 - 35 (S) 75 - 90 8 (L) 29 - 35 (M) 90 - 105 9 (L) 29 - 35 (L) 105 - 125Please specify right or left.
- Conservative therapy of the shoulder
- Cranio-cerebral trauma
- Paresis, flaccid paralysis of the shoulder and arm muscles
- Peripheral nerve damage
- Plexus injuries
- Shoulder subluxation
- Shoulder-hand syndrome
- Trauma to the cervical spine
Effectiveness / Technology
- Avoidance of secondary damage to the capsule, tendons, muscles and nerves through traction effect
- Improved gait thanks to arm swing movement
- Marked correction of pathological internal rotation through enclosure of the elbow
- Pain reduction
- Pain relief
- Repositioning of the humeral head in the shoulder joint with correction of subluxation and internal rotation
- Securing of the shoulder joint with free arm function
- 2 lifting straps: cross-joint, dynamic, for adjusting the return forces with the effect of external rotation on the shoulder joint.
- Arm element can be closed with one hand
- Arm element: conical, pressure-free wearing, bobbled adhesive strip, can be closed with one hand
- Chest strap: easy handling when closing and opening
- Shoulder piece: excellent fit