Shoulder joint brace for immobilisation.
With body strap for fixation.
- Article No.
- Conservative / post-operative shoulder
- In cases of laxity or injury to the capsule and ligament apparatus of the shoulder
- Paralysis of the arm
- Post-traumatic symptoms
- Pre- and post-operative indications that require immobilisation of the shoulder and/or elbow joint
- Stable subcapital humeral fracture
Effectiveness / Technology
- Fixation of the entire arm in a defined position
- Immobilisation of the shoulder joint
- Limitation of shoulder joint mobility
- Relief of the shoulder, upper arm and elbow
- Arm and hand fixation with Velcro fasteners
- Arm sling made from open-meshed, breathable material for pleasant wearing comfort
- Custom-adjustable straps and forearm position
- New locking system: Even easier to wear on the left and right side
- Quick fasteners for easy putting-on and taking-off
- Thumb sling for greater stability