Functional orthosis for stabilisation of the shoulder joint in cases of flaccid paralysis.
The diagonal strap guidance encourages external rotation.
- Article No.
Sizes Arm section Shoulder section Largest circumference of the forearm in cm Chest circumference in cm 1 S up to 25 S up to 90 2 S up to 25 M 90 - 105 3 S up to 25 L 105 - 125 4 M 25 - 29 S up to 90 5 M 25 - 29 M 90 - 105 6 M 25 - 29 L 105 - 125 7 L 29 - 35 S up to 90 8 L 29 - 35 M 90 - 105 9 L 29 - 35 L 105 - 125Please specify right or left.
- Conservative therapy of the shoulder
- Cranio-cerebral trauma
- Paresis, flaccid paralysis of the shoulder and arm muscles
- Peripheral nerve damage
- Plexus injuries
- Shoulder subluxation
- Shoulder-hand syndrome
- Trauma to the cervical spine
Effectiveness / Technology
- Avoidance of secondary damage to the capsule, tendons, muscles and nerves through traction effect
- Improved gait thanks to arm swing movement
- Marked correction of pathological internal rotation through enclosure of the elbow
- Pain relief
- Repositioning of the humeral head in the shoulder joint with correction of subluxation and internal rotation
- Securing of the shoulder joint with free arm function
- 2 lifting straps: cross-joint, dynamic, for adjusting the return forces with the effect of external rotation on the shoulder joint.
- Arm element: conical, pressure-free wearing, bobbled adhesive strip, can be closed with one hand
- Chest strap: easy handling when closing and opening
- Shoulder piece: excellent fit