Knee orthosis with mouldable lateral joint bars.
- Article No.
Sizes Measurement D in cm Measurement F in cm 1 up to 28 up to 38 2 up to 31 up to 41 3 up to 34 up to 44 4 up to 37 up to 47 5 up to 40 up to 50 6 up to 43 up to 53 7 up to 46 up to 56Can be worn on the right and left.Cut:
Measurement D: 14 cm below the knee joint space.
Measurement F: 14 cm above the knee joint space.
- Arthritic conditions
- Baker’s cysts
- Conservative/post-operative knee
- Inflammations of the knee
- Knee arthrosis
- Lateral ligament lesion of the knee
- Mild instabilities of the knee
- Mild ligament laxity, sprains, ruptures
Effectiveness / Technology
- Avoidance of hyperextension by limitation of joint extension at 0°
- Circular strap system
- Improvement of passive stability and guidance of the knee
- Massage effect on Baker's cysts
- Reduction of inflammation of the ischio-crural tendon insertions
- Unhindered drainage of blood and lymph fluid in the popliteal fossa area
- Compression bandage with silicone pad
- Mouldable monocentric joint bars